[linux-dvb] Re: Why a dvb0 ?

Favre Gregoire schrieb:
>  Hello,
>
> As i just want to watch tv and DVD with my card (my ISDN is enough for
> my internet wishes), do I need to have a dvb0 interface or not?
>
> I ask that, because, I have to make reload and got:
> dvb0: unknown interface: No such device
> dvb: Device or resource busy
> dvb_demux: Device or resource busy
> dmxdev: Device or resource busy
> insmod: a module named dmxdev already exists
> insmod: a module named dvb_demux already exists
> insmod: a module named dvb already exists
> SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
> dvb0: unknown interface: No such device
> make: *** [reload] Error 255

Are you sure, that there is no application running, which kept /dev/dvb
open?  Eventually you may comment the 'ifconfig' command out.  But this
will probably not do anything about your dvb busy error.

Regards, Peter
--
Peter Funk, Oldenburger Str.86, D-27777 Ganderkesee, Germany, Fax:+49 4222950260
office: +49 421 20419-0 (ArtCom GmbH, Grazer Str.8, D-28359 Bremen)

---