[linux-dvb] AW: Re: ./KNOWNBUGS file

> Alex.Wiessner@unvienna.org wrote:
> >
> > Hi all !
> >
> > I'm playing with the DVB driver and the VDR for just a week now
> and slowly
> > find out about weaknesses. As I assume that everyone who starts playing
> > with this toy faces the same problems, I would like to suggest a kind of
> > KNOWNBUGS file to be included in the tarball distribution.
> >
> > Things that for sure should be mentioned in this file are:
> >
> > * The OSD menu getting "week" after some time. With joint
> efforts we could
> > probably find out why.
>
> What do you mean by "weak"? I don't have any problems with the OSD, and
> I use VDR a lot.
>
> Klaus

Hmm maybe he refers to the fact that the OSD *can* change its colors after a
while ( only had it 2 times in total, green & red is swapped, looks strange
but szill works smooth )

Nils

P.S. i really miss the function of the green button, now you have to press
"menu", 1, 1 to have the same as "green" before ...

---