[linux-dvb] Re: Question about NAPI section filtering

Steve Brown writes:
 > Ralph,
 >
 > I'm using a Nova board and it appears your recent patches are only for
 > the original card.
 >
 > I have two problems, one is, I believe, where a section spans more than
 > 1 ts packet and the other where there are multiple sections in one ts
 > packet.  Both appear to be handled in
 > dvb_demux.c:DvbDmxSWFilterSectionPacket.
 >
 > If you could confirm that this is a reasonable place to look, I'll try
 > to do some debugging.

Yes, that is the right place to look.
I have to admit that I did not test this very intensively but I
also did not get much feedback on it yet.
You are only the second person to report using the Nova/TT-Budget
kind of card with the driver at all.
Anybody else out there?

Ralph

---