[linux-dvb] Re: Fw: audio distorsion

> Hi!
>
> using VDR 0.72, Kernel 2.2.18 when trying to record from dutch channel+ i
> get absolutely distorted audio, it just clicks; video is  ok. when i
> receive the program and watch directly everything is ok. did somebody else
watch
> this phenomena and is there a solution?

Yes, I had the same problem. The first minute of the recording was ok. After
that audio gets distorted. The recordings were stored on a reiserfs
partition. Swapping to vfat improves the situation a little bit. About 3 or 4 minutes
audio. Then only clicks.

With the new version DVB 0.9 and VDR 0.8 everything works fine on reiserfs.
vfat has some problems with "naming conventions", e.g. ":" in filename with
instant recording. But it seems that they are on the right track.

By the way, has someone already made some nice startup scripts for /etc/rc.d
to automatically start and stop dvb and vdr?

--
Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

http://www.gmx.net