[linux-dvb] Re: Multi directory setup in VDR

> Could anybody tell or help me to find the reason of these problem ?

Yes - the "master-Directory" /video0 contains the whole filetree and "symbolic-Links" to the 00x.vdr files at the other /videoX devices. - so your methode donīt work.

For my personyl i have made some simple batch scripts wich can collect all 00x.vdr files from all /videoX devices to a temp-Directory (( of a selected movie) and then i copy it to CD or to DVD-RAM.

To watch this movie from DVD-RAM (CD-ROM here) i have also a short perl-Script wich links the directorytree of the DVD to the /video0 device - so vdr can use it !

Works fine here.

CU