[linux-dvb] Re: OT: Re: VDR 0.80pre4

Dave Chapman schrieb:

> > - Sometimes video and audio are out of sync, even if a channel is viewed
> >   'live'. I have no idea where this could come from, must be a driver
> >   problem!?
>
> There is an  option to turn on AV_SYNC - I think it's part of the
> /dev/ost/audio device.  I haven't tried it, as I have never had sync problems.

sorry, slightly OT.
interresting. my old sat-receiver (a crappy mediabox) did that too. as far as i remember
only on one channel (once arte, once wdr) at a time... definitely a bug in the firmware....
bless free software...

i havent noticed this yet on the old drivers and VDR. back then i thought there was a
problem with the tv-sation. ;-))

christoph