[linux-dvb] Re: AW: VDR 0.80pre8, current CVS OSD problems

Hi!

* Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> [20010530 13:10]:
> Michael Klo? wrote:
> > yes i have the same problems. If i enabled osd_debug it wokrs
> > on my pc monitor. But witouht osd_debug only the channel infos
> > were displayed.
> >
> > Michael Kloss

hm. did not work for me. still no menu, and no chance to (re)learn keys.

   Count

--
Andreas Kotes - UIN: 3741366 - The views expressed herein are (only) mine.
You don't have to change the world... to change the world. You're either part