[linux-dvb] Re: Technotrend DVB-T again

On Tuesday 22 May 2001 12:51 pm, you wrote:
> Two weeks ago someone asked about Technotrend DVB-T cards for use in the
> UK, and it was mentioned that it won't work there (because of different
> standards).
>
> How is that in Finland, will it work, and more important, where can we buy
> that card?
>
> Any other pointers for cards for receiving DVB-T in Finland?

I asked the original question, and have since got a reply from Technotrend.
They told me that their DVB-T card wasn't available yet - but would be
"available soon" from Hauppauge and DVB-Shop (www.dvb-shop.de) and from
others later.

I also know that Hauppauge UK are about to release a DVB-T for the UK market.
So I guess the answer is to wait and see what is released in the upcoming
months.

Dave.