[linux-dvb] Re: AW: VDR 0.80pre8, current CVS OSD problems

Hi,

On May 30, 19:45, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: AW: VDR 0.80pre8, current CVS OSD problems
> Just tried it again with the currently ongoing episode of "Küstenwache"
> on ZDF, and hat the same problems again.
>
> Could some of the readers on this list please try recording the current ZDF
> broadcast and watch the live signal at the Cinch AV-out? Are you getting any
> distortions while recording?
>-- End of excerpt from Klaus Schmidinger

I am just recording the current ZDF broadcast (today 31.5.2001, 01:39, Streit
um Drei) and there is no distortion while recording (playback is also OK, but
it is only a short recording).

BTW I had to reduce the number of OSD lines to 13.

Some background: The DVB driver is 2 hours old, I am using Kernel 2.4.5. I have
a DVB-C card and watch the Y/C output.

Peter

--
Peter Hofmann                  e-mail: junk@pxh.de