[linux-dvb] PAY_START flag not in sync in TS?

I am doing some tests with the CVS driver dated 2001-04-18 and
the latest version from today.

It would appear that in the 2001-04-18 version the PAY_START flag
(which apparently marks the beginning of a new "payload" section)
is correctly set for every TS packet that starts a new video block
(0xE0). Also, in that driver version a new video block is started
whenever a new picture begins.

In today's CVS driver (and this also applies to the version dated 2001-04-28)
either the PAY_START flag is not set correctly, or there is no new
video block starting whenever a new picture begins.

Having a new video block start at every new picture is VERY IMPORTANT
for VDR, because it needs to identify the individual frames in order
to perform skipping and fast forward/back operations. This has
always worked fine in older driver versions, so please, can we have
that functionality back in the new driver?!

Klaus