[linux-dvb] Re: DVB CVS driver, vdr-0.80pre5 and recording of encrypted channels

Andreas Schultz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When trying to record encrypted channels, the DVB driver reports all DVB
> cards as busy and refuses to start recording.
> I have only one DVB card.
>
> Has anybody else seen this problem?

You'll have to make sure the 'Ca' parameter of the encrypted channels
is set to '1'. In my machine I have three DVB-S cards and my CAM is in the
third card. You can change this either thru the "Channels" dialog, or directly
by editing the file 'channels.conf' (it is the the 9th field).

Klaus