[linux-dvb] VDR 0.80pre6

I have uploaded the current status of VDR with the new API to

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/vdr-0.80pre6.diff.gz

This is a 'diff' between the official VDR version 0.72 and my
current source.

- There is still a problem with "transfer mode".
  See the comments in dvbapi.c, line 2275.

- Recording and replay appears to work pretty good now.
  However, there is sometimes a small video and/or audio distortion
  when replaying. I have tried turning off the EIT scanner and also the
  siProcessor, but that didn't help.
  Can somebody else also observe this - and maybe come up with a solution?

- Doing fast forward/back with new recordings still doesn't give a
  "smooth" display. Old recordings (taken with VDR 0.72/driver 0.8.2
  work fine).

Make sure you get the latest CVS driver version - this one appears to be
pretty good!

Please test this version intensively and report any bugs you may find.
I feel that we are now getting to a level where one could start using
VDR with the new driver for every day operation (at least while keeping
an eye on it...).

Klaus