[linux-dvb] VDR 0.80pre7

I have uploaded the current status of VDR with the new API to

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/vdr-0.80pre7.diff.gz

This is a 'diff' between the official VDR version 0.72 and my
current source.

- Transfer mode now works.

- I have implemented the code for DVB-C (cable), but wasn't able to
  test that. So anybody who has digital cable please do so and let
  me know if it works. In case tuning doesn't work, please modify
  line 2071 in dvbapi.c to test all the various QAM values.

- The EIT processor is now turned off during replay, which appears
  to fix most of the disturbances when replaying.

- With the latest CVS driver (2001-05-25) there are sometimes video
  and audio disturbances when recording. These can be observed directly
  on the signal that comes out of the card's A/V output, so it seems
  that this happens before the data gets anywhere near VDR.

- Doing fast forward/back with new recordings still doesn't give a
  "smooth" display. Old recordings (taken with VDR 0.72/driver 0.8.2
  work fine).

Make sure you get the latest CVS driver version - apart from the occasional
disturbances during recording this one appears to be pretty good!

Please test this version intensively and report any bugs you may find.
Personally I am using this verion in every day operation now and I feel
that is becoming more and more stable.

Klaus