[linux-dvb] Complete drivers

Hi,

I have recently bought a Skystar1 (Technisat) card but the DVB drivers do
not seem to work with me. I have also noticed many differences between
versions. ie v 0.8.2 initiates a dvb0 device but V 0.9 doesn't.  I have
also noticed that gVideo is also missing from 0.9 versions as well as the
core modules. I tried CVS which also misses gVideo and i2c-core.
I am using kernel V2.4.3 and will now try V2.4.4. If anyone has a working
config with Skystar1 please let me know of the kernel versions and driver
version.

Thanks in advance,

Lefteris Xanthoudakis
lefteris@aquanet.gr