[linux-dvb] Re: AW: AW: Re: Channel List

> Especially MTV Central works fine with the settings you described. Maybe you should check
> the cable to your DVBs-card, because this is not allowed to extend a certain
> length (but I don't know what length). Additionally your dish could be
> misaligned a little bit, causing this high error rates on MTV.
Mhh MTV seems to be the only channel that I cannot receive :-(
All major channels Sat1 / Pro 7 / RTL * / ARD / ZDF / VIVA / VOX and stuff work without any problems.
I use 30 meters cable to connect the DVBs card directly to the LNB - and the DVBs card is the only device connected to the dish - so no multi switch or something is needed !???

As said above all channels except mtv central work fine (no dropouts or else) - so I doubt that misalignment is the cause...
How can one determine if mtv central is sent from the same satelite as Pro 7 ? I mean is it all the same Astra xx ? Maybe it's misaligned in this way that only one Astra xy cannot be received properly ? Is that possible ?

Does anyone else have problems receiving mtv central ?

Thanks in advance for any info...

Martin.