[linux-dvb] Kernel task queues

Hello,
I know it is a little bit offtopic, but I hope somebody can help me.

If I write my own device driver and I declare my own task queue (with
DECLARE_TASK_QUEUE), fill this queue with tasks (queue_task(...)) and
finaly start the queue by run_task_queue(...), will the tasks be
processed in the same order I filled the queue or is it possible, that a
task from that queue is interrupted by a task from the same task queue?

I hope anyone can understand my question ....

Thanks Marion