[linux-dvb] resize Video

Hello,

I tried to convert some vdr to mpeg1 video with some of the transcode
scripts. Everything works fine. Except one thing. I would like to
resize the videos to 352x288, to create a high bitrate XVCD with the
mjpegtools.

I search a tool like this:

cat 001.vdr|mpeg2dec -o -s YUV|TOOL -G 352x288|mpeg2enc...

With YUVs and YUVh I get only sometime the correct resolution, it
depends on the source resolution.

I looked for such a thing at freshmeat, sourceforge,
groups.google.com and so on, but I don't find a yuv2yuv resizer. The
only thing, which could be userful is the yuvscal code from the
nuppel mpeg2_movie project at
http://131.130.199.155/~aoe/mystuff/mpeg2_movie-avipatch/mpeg2_movie-
avi.htm). You can find the yuvscaler.c here http://www.lsoe.uni-
karlsruhe.de/public/yuvscaler.c
Maybe it's possible to create a standalone programm, but my
programming skills in C are very bad.

Any other solution?

matthias
--