[linux-dvb] Re: vdr/dvb remote control new hauppauge

Carsten Fehlhaber writes:
 > Does anybody have an idea, what chip on the new Hauppauge card is responsible for IR receiving without

The AV7110.

 > to have to debug the original Windows software first?

Good luck :-)

 > Maybe it is adressable over i2c too so the LIRC i2c haupauge driver has to be modified only?

Nope, no I2C.

I have sample code for reception of RC5 signals but it did not work
with my IR receiver which is built into the CI adapter.
I don't know if this is a hardware problem and have no other hardware
to test this with.

Ralph