[linux-dvb] Re: Where to buy TT-DVB-C Budget PCI Card?

On Sat, 26 May 2001, Frankta wrote:

>   Would you please tell me where to buy TT-DVB-C Budget PCI card?

We directly called TechnoTrend. They will tell you that you should
contact www.dvb-shop.de or so but there you will not find this
card - we really tried to find a shop which sells this card
regularly. When you now insist on getting such a card they
will deliver it directly. Maybe you can set up a DVB project in
your company and ask TT for technical support ...

Anyway - when you find out a regular source for this card then
please tell me.

Ralf

--
       An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.