[linux-dvb] Re: AW: VDR 0.80pre8, current CVS OSD problems

On Wed, 30 May 2001, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> I don't know the internals of these, but I would assume that the text fonts
> are not stored in RAM. But in case they are: I'd also like to see them dropped ;-)
> VDR doesn't need them at all.
>
> Klaus
mmm did not know there were different fonts, how do yo uselect a different
font?
IF they exist then please do not drop them.
Is it possible to write custom bitmap characters with an ioctl in the old
driver to the character generator?
Regards
Jan