[linux-dvb] Re: Cooling Irdeto ALLCam

unfortunately you are right. but not totally. :)
as far as i know, it helps if the CAM has starting
problems. if it already started there should
be no problem.
example: the CAM was inserted, the pc, or receiver
was turned on for some time. you restart it, and
the CAM won.t start (because it.s hot). if the
resistor is installed, you "should" have no
problems.
unfortunately this solution didn.t work with me.
everything stayed the same. so if you are unsure,
leave it alone. :) success is NOT guaranteed. :(

servus hannes!