[linux-dvb] Re: VDR 0.80pre6

Hi!

> - Recording and replay appears to work pretty good now.
>   However, there is sometimes a small video and/or audio distortion
>   when replaying. I have tried turning off the EIT scanner and also the
>   siProcessor, but that didn't help.

Some similar observation: When I have the Editing-OSD (the one you get by
pressing "Ok") displayed, I always get small video distortions. When the
OSD is not displayed, everything is smooth.
Another problem which appeared in 0.80pre5 (IIRC) is that audio replay
sometimes stops. Video replay continues unaffected. Stopping and
restarting the replay helps, if I 'rewind' the recording, vdr gets past
the point of audio loss without problems. I never got audio loss at the
same point a second time.

I'm using latest CVS-drivers with the new Hauppauge-card.

Regards,

Thorsten Heck

--
Dipl.-Math. Thorsten Heck               thorsten@matha.rwth-aachen.de
Lehrstuhl A für Mathematik                       Tel. +49-241-80/4530