From: Ralph Metzler <rjkm@convergence.de>
To: Aurelian Pop <puiu@cs.tut.fi>
Cc: LinuxTV <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 3:34 PM
Subject: [linux-dvb] WinTVNova recording problems...

> Aurelian Pop writes:
>  >     I have just aquired a few NOVA's.
>  >     The installation was ok (I use the 0.8.2 driver). I installed only
one NOVA card on my box. I have one more Hauppage DVB-S card installed,
which I used for playing/recording.
>  >     Now I want basically to use the nova for recording.
>  >     The only thing is that my I cannot make any lock on any channel.
Everything goes ok (as for the other card) untill the "QPSK_TUNE" command.
The thing is that it doesn't return any error, but I never get the channel
locked no matter how long I test the "QPSK_GET_EVENT".
>  >     Can anyone please tell me what I'm missing and/or what parameters
(if different from the other card) do I have to feed the driver for the SEC
and the F_E devices?