[linux-dvb] Re: Mplex doesn't work

> VPTS - APTS = 15387805ms
> Warning pts difference seems too large.Please set audio or video delay by
> hand.
>
> How do I get the right value "by hand" or rearrange VDR the packets so
that
> I can use
> a constant AV-delay for all files.
>
> Roland

I have sometimes the same problem. I could not verify what will caused this
behavior because it will be happend with different VDR-Versions and/or
different driver version. Recordings caused this seems to be a high (very
hight?!) A/V delay at v >600.

i could remember recordings with this behavior mostly will have dissortions
at the beginning of the record, but i could not verify this at the moment
because 4 recordings seems to be ok, and the fiftht will have this behavior
(e.g.).

Try "mplex -t MPEG2 -v 600 -o output.file input.file"

Have also a sidelook to a windows program named "PVAInstrumento" (
http://www.offeryn.de ), the last version can handle vdr-files and muxe it
to MPEG2 PS or demuxe it without lost of a/v-sync.

Greetings
Andreas Share