[linux-dvb] Re: running vdr in a ram-disk

Hi,

I'm using noflushd to spin the harddisk down after 5 min and in order to
not have it up at every syslog event, I mount /var/log to a ramdisk at the
start of my system. That gets me to very few harddisk spin ups as long as
I'm not recording or playing.

If you're interested in the scripts to do that, let me know.

Robert

Axel Gruber <axelgruber2@gmx.de>
Sent by: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
07.06.2001 09:48