[linux-dvb] Re: Hack: RPM-Spec File for Linux Mandrake

On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 06:25:22PM +0200, David Toth wrote:
>  Hi Reinhard,
>
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Reinhard Katzmann wrote:
> > P.S.:
> > Why is my gnu pgp signature always removed from mails to this list ?
>
>  Because of security reasons I think. AFAIR there was a spam/virus attach
> accident in the past. From that time all attachments are removed by the
> mailing list server daemon, only the type of the attachments are kept.
> For your letters you can see:

Personally I can live with that, though my mails get somewhat more
insecure this way. Else the filter could be improved to allow pgp
and gpg signatures.
Thanks for the information.

Best regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
E-Mail: reinhard@suamor.de
New GnuPG Public Key available on request

-- Type: application/pgp-signature