[linux-dvb] Re: VDR and A/V sync with latest CVS driver

> I'm currently viewing a recording from channel N3 and apparently
> after a while the sound gets ahead of the video, until it finally
> results in audio dropouts. When I Stop/Resume the replay it works
> again for a while.

I haven't tried recording N3 but I restarted my VDR machine this morning and
audio and video were out of sync during live viewing with the freshly loaded
driver. The largest gap seemed to be on N3, followed by ARD and WDR. The
problem was gone after a couple of minutes ...

Regards,
hh