[linux-dvb] New Haup 2.1 cards / poss Spectral Inversion prob?

To All,

    After recently receiving the new API code from TT that supports the new 2.1 frontend, I'm
pretty sure I've isolated a problem with the Auto Spectral Inversion setting.  Here in the US
there were very few FTA signals that would lock using the TT/Haup software but are easily
found and viewed by a stand alone receiver.  With the new API, I have added some code to
force Spectral Inversion on or off manually and many signals that would not lock before are
now fine.  The auto spectral inversion setting for the new frontend and firmware will not
auto lock on bouquets requiring spectral inversion on.  The auto setting only appears to find
SI_OFF type signals and does not adjust automatically to either state ( ON or OFF ).  Someone
might want to investigate this as one of the possible issues concerning intermittent tuning
behaviours under the new 0299 based frontend.  fyi

        Bill Mrozinski - DCS