[linux-dvb] Re: OSD-color problem still present!

>disable power management in bios/kernel...
>i think its a problem with the pci card forgetting something
>while saving power

I don't think so, it (had) happened to me also when the card was not in
power saving mode (by the way I doubt that the DVB-S card really has such a
mode).

I said it had happened, because I have not seen it on my machine for a long
time now. I can't tell you why, because I turned a lot of screws at the same
time (I know you should not do that ;-) ).

At the moment I'm using the latest Kernel with PM turned on, the latest VDR
and the driver from 26.6.2001.

Ralf.