[linux-dvb] Re: DVB Channellist ?

> > The module will let you watch encrypted programs like Premiere World,
ORF,
> > Canal+ etc. You don't need it if you just want to watch FTA channels
(FTA
> > means Free To Air, i.e. the program is not encrypted).
>
> Really? But I need the Premiere World card, needn't I ?

To be able to watch encrypted channels, you need that right CI module
(different providers use different encryption modules) and of course you
also need a valid subscription to the program.

> Oh no..I've not a CVS version...I will download the latest one ;-)

BTW, you shouldn't check out the very latest driver version from CVS because
VDR doesn't work with it. I'm currently using the version as of 06/25 (use
cvs -z6 -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co -D 20010625 DVB).

Regards,
hh