[linux-dvb] DVBD filter

Could somebody please explain what are the filters in dvbd.conf about, what do
they filter and how to setup them correctly.
It seems that nearly any filters I put in, the connection is not being affected.

I'm pretty convinced that setting up correct filters is a key to high speed
downloads.
If I enable IP forwarding for device dvb0, I can see thousands of packets
comming in, that are not mine.
If I'm right, then this means that these are not being filtered out properly.
Oh, I'm using Chello with VPN connection, if someone is wondering.

Regards,

Marek C.