[linux-dvb] Re: temprature of the dvb-card

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 01:58:07PM +0200, Peter Ludwig wrote:
> At least I've got the dvb-card.
> Yesterday the whole day I tried to get it run.
> At the end vdr runs but the dvb-card was really hot even the "Platiene".
> IS THAT NORMAL?

I've been waiting for such a posting :-)
Todays it's very hot and I can't get a picture out of my dvb-s.
It's about 28 degrees C in my room, normaly about 24 degrees.
I thought I damaged the satellite cable, but it may be the heat :-(

--
  Andreas Wohlfeld -- Germany
       agw@eiberg.de