[linux-dvb] Re: VDR doesn't work with latest CVS driver

Same for me - as far as i can see i have a Rev 1.3 Card (at least that's
printed on the card)
But when i load the DVBs drivers automatically by the runvdr script the OSD
for the last tuned channel appears at the bottom of the screen - where the
(c) convergence scrolls out.

After that everything is stuck - just as you told...

Using the drivers from 18.6.01 works but channel switching ends up in arm
reset sooner or later !

Taking some sources (in the description containing the switching problem -
from 21.06.01) from actual cvs gives a working system - but still can be
killed by heavy channel switching (try pressing down the channel-up button
to walk through 20 channels or so and have a look at /var/log/messages
meanwhile ...).

Can one of the driver developers comment on this ?

It seems with the old 0.8.2 version of the drives i never had any crashes
while switching...

I hope we can find the cause for this soon...

Martin.