[linux-dvb] Re: vdr 0.82 emergency exit problem

Klaus Wolf wrote:
> Does anybody else got thes errors to. (I thing vdr canīt switch to the
> channel)

I'm getting these about one to ten times a day.
I do not have a CAM, so (at least here) they do not
seem to have anything to do with encryption.
I believe Klaus S. has put this feature in as a workaround
because the driver or the firmware hangs occasionally.
If you require a stable driver, go back to ~ vdr 0.6
with driver 0.6.

> Do somebody know a "workaround script" for that restart vdr after such an
> emergency exit ??

I have removed the
   if test $? -eq 0; then exit; fi
and I am not experiencing problems where the whole
script exits.

Carsten.