[linux-dvb] Re: Successful story of compiling the new version driver under Redhat ?

Hi,
  Thanks for your help.
  Since I am new to linux world.When I try to update the RH 7.1 kernel to kernel 2.4.5, every thing seems to be compiled OK,but when I reboot the machine,it even cannot run.Any help will be appreciated.
Can you tell me the "step by step" of the upgrade process?

Regards,
Frankta