[linux-dvb] Re: 90 degree adapter for pci slot

In Wed, 11 Jul 2001, oho cum veritate scripsit :

[...]
> I wanted to put my new pentium II at board in, but the PCI card doesn't fit. Does anybody of
> you know if a 90 degree adapter for pci cards exists. The case is quite flat and therefore I can
> only put it in horisontal. The old board has got an adapter, but it is not for pci.
[...]

You need a so-called "Riser-Card".
If you live in Germany you can take a look into the "c't Magazin fuer
Computertechnik". There are often adverts for such cards.
You can also search for "riser-card pci" to get some webpages with
information.

It should not be to difficult to get such a card because many mainboard
manufacturers produce boards for "small PC's" (IMHO it's called NTX or
NLX, smaller boards than ATX).

Frank

--
Sending unsolicited commercial email to this address may be a violation
of the Washington State Consumer Protection Act, chapter 19.86 RCW.