[linux-dvb] Re: DVDPlayer - Use Keyboard - Use SPDIF of SB Live

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-2" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Peter Ludwig wrote:

> Finaly I got DVDPLAYER running.
> Open questions are:
> - can I use the keyboard to control the tool?

No, but you can control dvdplayer with tcl/tk frontend dvdplayer.tcl.
For example run:
dvdplayer -a 0 -c -f /dvd/video_ts/vts_01_1.vob -p 2002
dvdplayer.tcl localhost 2002

> - the sound only comes out of the analog conectors, how can I send the stream to the digital (spdif) output?

With the -o command line option you can define program (ac3play, ac3spdif ...) for sending ac3
stream to spdif output.

Matjaz