[linux-dvb] Re: 16:9-signalling?

AFAIK it is a separate pin on the SCART plug which is not always connected.
My DVB-C just simply does not provide that signal (saves them about a penny
per piece).
I noticed with the dBox2 that I have to use the really fat SCART cable they
ship with their box to get automatic switching on my Thomson 16:9 TV. If I
use one of the standard el-cheapo cables it doesn't work.
And of course it works only in RGB mode.
My TV has another "feature": the automatic 16:9 works only on one of the
scart inputs :(
Have fun testing!

Cheers
Stephan