[linux-dvb] Re: problems with vdr recording

> I watched (and recorded) today Farscape and suddenly I saw distortions.
> My first thought was an problem with my PC/drivers/vdr. But I switched
> my TV back to cable and saw distortions also - on Pro 7 was the same
> problem, but not on RTL. I took a look at wetteronline.de and saw
> an thunderstorm (?) near Munich at the same time on the radar.
If it was about 17:30, i had the same problem ...

And also my first thought was about the drivers :-/

Switching around told me that only pro7, sat1 and some other stations on
vertical had this problem - but suddenly it appeared for all channels -and i
had to reboot the pc - then all were ok :-? Sometimes strange behavior...

Martin.