[linux-dvb] Re: How to set the recordtime at instant record

Hi,

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> > who can i set the time when I start the instant record?
> > The time of 2 hours is too short, can I set it manually to 3 hours?
>
>   stop = start + 200; // "instant recording" records 2 hours by default
> in config.c accordingly.

Thanks, that is what i mean.

I must say this software is great!

But I have some trouble in switching in Premiere World.
Sometimes on the screen are no picture and sound.
If i close vdr, unload the driver with make rmmod and start vdr with
runvdr, the picture and sound is ok.

Is this the DVB-s driver?
I am using 0.9-20010618 and vdr 0.83.

Gruss