[linux-dvb] Antwort: Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.84

Hey I love the new big OSD too ... and it still looks like the old colors
... and I've counted 5 colors (4 buttons) and a cyan scrollbar ... how've
you done that ???

Anyway ... I just played with the 4:3 and 16:9 settings .. for that i've
entered the setup screen several times and scrolled all the way to the
bottom ... after some scrollings vdr freezes and the driver did an arm
reset ... leaving my system in a totaly unstabel state ... I couldn't
reload the dvd drivers after that ... I will try to reproduce this .. I
never had any problems with my RC over LIRC before ...

Greetings
Stefan

P.S: And again .. Klaus great work

Carsten Koch <Carsten.Koch@icem.de>