[linux-dvb] Transfer mode doesn't work

Hi,
I've the following configuration:

WinTV-DVB-s connected to ASTRA-LNB
WinTV-Nova connected to a 22khz switch
the switch is connected to ASTRA & Eutelsat - LNB

DVB-S ----------- Astra (9,75/10,6)
                   /
Nova  ----- 22khz <
                   \
                  Eutelsat (9,75)

So I can recieve the highband from Astra and the lowband from
Eutelsat.
For the channels that I recieve from Eutelsat, I've set the CA
parameter to the Nova card.
Unfortunately, I can only switch exactly one times to a
Eutelsat channel (i.e. activate the transfer mode) then
I have to restart VDR if I want to see an other Eutelsat channel.
But recording from the Nova card works.

So I think there is a bug in the transfer mode.
(or my configuration is a little bit exotic)

Roland