[linux-dvb] Re: many trouble no way out

Am 23.07.01 11:45:38, schrieb Axel Gruber <axelgruber2@gmx.de>:

>> If I start vdr I get very often messages like 'channel not synced' or a
>> PID error, the picture gets many times black screen.
>Hi - yes - i have the same problem with a "old Viaccess-CAM" and a TV-Station at Hotbird.
>I can´t recieve this station with the complete 09 driver  - i only get "channel not sync´ed" - or PID-Error.
>With the 08 Driver everything works fine - look at my other posting.

Hmm, the first time i get the Problem i have running DVB 082 and VDR 072 :-), but was maybe an irq-conflict i think now, i switched the cards on the PCI-Slots

Maybe forgotten, I have Kernel 2.4.4, 2 Siemens DVB-S Cards, one with the CA-Module and an IRDETO Allcam SE4.7, on Astra.
The trouble I get, you can see on the most channels, a few works fine (under vdr, sometimes, e.g. 3sat),
the encoded channels don't work any way (black screen) and I see (in /var/log/messages) two messages from the kernel (with 'Irdeto' inside)
the first seems to be complete (2 lines) and the second ends about 10 characters or so.

Maybe helps that: When i start X the trouble (squares on screen, lost of audio) becomes more quality (seemes like the window of a washing machine, at 1000
RPM)
Playback on VDR works fine all times.

More ideas ??

Thanks.