[linux-dvb] AW: DVB on analog LNB?

Hi,

if I did understand the equipment correctly, you should be able to receive
the LOWER band of the spectrum anyway, but only the universal LNB can be
switched (via supply voltage change) to downmix the HIGHER band to
frequencies feasible to your receiver.
But I did never try to receive digital data with a non-universal LNB,
therefore there might be other problems...

Regards,

Rolf

BTW: the frequency that marks the beginning of the HIGHER band is called
LnbLsof, I guess...