[linux-dvb] DVDplayer for DVB card - test version

Hi,

I played a bit with Matjaz Thaler DVDplayer-0.5 (i hope he don't mind).
My version uses libcss and libdvdread and is now so different that i
don't know if a patch makes sense??

Note: This version appears to have a problem with the most recent
       DVB driver from CVS. I you have problems, try a version from
       the beginning of july.

Anyway, it can be found at:
<http://grail.warp10.net/dvd/dvdplayer-0.5.1.tar.gz>

Features:

  * Playback select by Title, Chapter and Angle
  * correctly follows navigation information, that means DVDs like
    "The Matrix" and "Battlefield Earth" should work
  * FastForward by I-Frames
  * Chapter Jump

Requirements:

  * libcss (<http://www.linuxvideo.org/user/dl.html>)
  * libdvdread (<http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/downloads.html>)

Known problems:

  * sometimes noise when going into FastForward
  * OSD is not updated to new capabilities (should include title,
    chapter and angle)

Have fun

    Andreas