[linux-dvb] Re: Progress bar doesn't update correctly

On 27 Jul 2001 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

>> Anyway, I don't see what the display of the OSD has to do
>> with the play_iframe function? This don't seems to be related for
>> me.
>
> I thought so, too. But I definitely had the same problem, and after
> fixing play_iframe it worked fine here.

The bad thing is that play_iframe doesn't work here ...

> Please double check that you have the _exact_ same driver as on
>
>    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/siemens_dvb-0.9-20010721.tgz
>
> It contains TWO fixes: one for the OSD and another for the play_iframe.

I never downloaded that version but I was using 3 different
driver versions (original cvs before 25.7, cvs from 26.7. which
have your patch for play_iframe and cvs from 27.7.). Neither
version works for me.

I only get a small jitter on screen, but the picture doesn't
changes. Progressbar doesn't updates, too.

> BTW: apparently the CVS driver version has been updated, so it should now
> also contain these fixes.

Yes.

--
Stefan Huelswitt