[linux-dvb] Antwort: Re: what should I look at? (Uptime-question)

vdr was assimilated by the borg ..... Q came the way and forbid to record
TNG series .. or everything will be thrown into the continium ....

Ok ... what is sooo special on this transponder (the one with pro7,sat1
....) and why have most ppl here on the list a problem with this
transponder but NOT the convergence ppl ???

What is the difference .... some driver versions ago this problem wasn't
... so it can't be some regional problem like footprint of the transponder

Carsten as well as many other without cam got the same problem ... not
only ppl with cams ...

if it is a FEC problem .. the try of Klaus with explicit setting the FEC
for the channels on this (full of nano probes) transponder should be solve
the problem (does it ???)

Ok ppl .. sit beack and boost into transwarp tunnel ... somewhere out
there lies the truth ... (sounds like X-Files)

Lucutus Hagendorn

Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>
Gesendet von: kls@cadsoft.de
27.07.2001 20:41