[linux-dvb] Cuttings

Dear Klaus,

is it possible to get single files at the cutting boundarys after cutting
off the commercials and not calculating new files based on the maxfilesize.
I had some problems in the past (version VDR 0.82) with the files after
mplexing it to an MPEG2 stream for further on processing for the windows
world behind the cutting marks. Audio is sometimes lost. I don't know if the
mplex tool is that bad or if the cutting is not that accurate if its not at
a GOP boudary. Also pvastrumento was not able to save the audio.

One solution could be to cut every peace seperatly. But I think this is not
a practical option.

Kind regards
Manfred

--