[linux-dvb] AlpaCrypt CIM with latest CVS driver?

Hi,

I just gave my AlphaCrypt CI module a try with the latest CVS driver and VDR
0.85. In contrast to older drivers, VDR keeps working fine when the CIM is
inserted but the TV screen stays black on the encrypted channels (yes, I
have set the CI parameter in my channels.conf correctly). Is this still the
problem with lacking AlphaCrypt support or did my Premiere World card expire
(I don't know why it should but I currently have no D-Box to test it with
...)? Does anyone else have the same problem?

Regards,
hh