[linux-dvb] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.85

Am 29.07.2001, schrieb Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> ...

> Thorsten Heck wrote:

> > > The new version 0.85 of the Video Disk Recorder project
> > > is now available at
> >
> > I tried it, and with this version, the changing of channels takes now
_ages_
> > (about 8 to 10 seconds). I re-checked 0.84, it is as fast as before, to
be
> > sure I also cvs-updated the DVB-driver.

> Strange...

> Channel switching here is as fast as ever.

I just installed vdr085 and your patched version of the 0729-driver and
it looks like all remaining problems are gone (2 old dvb-s with an Irdeto
4.7 at the second one). Channel-switching is as fast as before,
transfer-mode worked at the first try and now it even is working after
replay-mode... great work!
Now I'm only missing Stefans trickmode-patch and I'll have to see if the
EPG-Display-Problem (showing the schedule after the next instead of the
next) is still there.

Greetings,   Marcus